With the much anticipated Star Wars - The Force Awakens set to hit theaters this year, JJ Abrams and team have been raising the bar with their social game.
Here's a look at the 7 Times The Force Awakens Killed It On Social Media. If you loved the original trilogy, you for sure need to check this out.
1. Fans Went Nuts When Episode 7 was Introduced to Comic Con - 8M Views
2. The Behind the Scenes Pictures Have Fan Theories Going Crazy
3. Every Time Star Wars Embraces Fans and Their Art
4. Throw Back Thursdays are a Blast(er) from the Past
5. Fans Went Crazy When the Revolutionary BB-8 was Announced - 2.6M Views